Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Gift of Giving


Are you still thinking of what you could give your love one this Christmas day? There are actually many gifts that we could share this Holiday, but, something unique and extra special would truly appeal to our loved ones. Every year, we would think of something unique to give to these special people in our lives, although they would say that they appreciate whatever we give them, but of course, it would be extra special if a lot of effort has been exerted just to get them their gifts. Sending or giving them a bouquet of flowers, or chocolates, or even stuff toys, will touch their hearts but it won't melt it away.


In the modern world that we are living in, people tend to forget the traditional ways and focus on what is trending today. As for me, I still do believe in the older ways of giving gifts. As we all know, red roses are the traditional symbol for romance and passion. They are ornamental plants grown for their flowers in the garden and sometimes indoors. They have been also used for commercial perfumery and commercial cut flower crops and they have a minor medicinal use. If I were to choose on what gift I would like to receive, it is a mini red rose in festive glitter bow container. I have been eying that plant for quiet a while now, after seeing it online. 


That is one of the plant on my bucket list for this year, and I hope my husband would buy that for me. I have been telling him about it, but if he is not gonna buy it as a gift for me, I would buy it as a gift for myself this Christmas. Pampering ourselves sometimes is not a bad idea at all, everyone deserves to receive something this Christmas. Let us all remember the saying, "It is in Giving that we Receive".

No comments:

Post a Comment