Thursday, December 5, 2013

Creating a Unique Space for Plants At Home


Having a plant indoor makes the air cleaner and fresher compared to houses without one. Nowadays, it has already a trend having live plants indoor because of the many benefit that it provides. But, it's not always the plant on pots that we display indoors. Now, even the wall can have a living plant attached and it comes with a frame as well. It was a friend of mine who introduced me to the beauty of having indoor living walls. I didn't want it at first, but I couldn't resist the beauty, charm and uniqueness that it will bring to our home.


My friend provided me a website where I could buy these indoor living wall kit with modern frame, as I browse though their entire website, I was astonished to see all living plants in decorative planters and pots, as well as seed kits and globe terrariums which I can add up to my collection of plants at home. I know, that I will have to go through a lot of maintenance to make sure that these plants will grow beautifully indoors but I am ready for the challenge. Good thing is that I do not have to worry about the water drippings because the kit comes with a water collector tank at the bottom, so the drippings will go to the tank directly. The kit also includes a moisture mat at the back of the planter so to keep the soil of the plants watered longer and the moisture that the plants needed is maintained.


I am very excited to receive the living wall kit that I ordered online, it says in the shipment details that I will be receiving it within the next 2 to 3 business days. It will be an additional decoration at home, especially this coming Christmas day. I know anybody who will see it, will surely envy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment