Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Seed Kits And It's Importance

Being a gardener starts with a purpose that encourages him to continue and grow a plant. Many of us wants to plant for many reasons, some wants to grow a  garden to use as ornament, others as food and medicine. Starting a garden is easy and fun, you can buy seed kits to experiment if you have the talent as a gardener. Seed kits online are easy to plant, grow and  multiply. Plant and herbs available as seed kits are basil, pepper, genovese pesto, tomatoes and Arabic coffee. This can also be a great gift idea for someone you know who loves to cook because they  can use these herbs while cooking.


One of my favorite seed kit is the "herbs of Tuscany herb kit" by emilysplants. It has three plants in one tin container, sage, garlic chive and GMO-free sweet marjoram. I bought it as a try out gift for my daughter and luckily it grew and multiplied. I am now sharing it to my neighbors and use them in my daily dish recipes. I was not contented and after a week later, I bought the "French country herb trio" which has Marjoram, Parsley and Lemon basil. Fresh herb has a refreshing aroma and freshly picked one adds a more sensible taste and odor.


Teaching children to plant can make contributions to mother nature as they grow older. It is easy for a child to start with smaller ones like herbs and other botanical plants. Showing them the importance of planting at an early age allows them to recognize responsibility and patience. Once you teach a child good things, they will also share it with other people. When I was young I remember, my mother helped my elder brother to plant flowers. When I turned 9, I already know how to grow a bonsai because my brother taught me .

No comments:

Post a Comment