Friday, May 24, 2013

Container Gardening Gifts and Ideas

I was listening to Colby Caliat's song " Brighter Than The Sun" when my garden containers arrived. Yesterday I ordered pots and a raised bed garden online so I can plant an herb and vegetable garden for my sister's birthday next week.  I think it's more special if you give a little bit of effort when making your gifts to be truly appreciated by the recipient. I first saw the raised bed garden in my friends apartment and since my sister's place is small, it's a perfect gift to start her vegetable garden, which she can use for everyday cooking.


Eating veggies is healthy and fresh picked greens have fresher aroma compared to the ones bought in stores. Keeping a vegetable garden is easy to maintain and provides clean air to the place. Container gardening is the option for gardening starters and people with smaller spaces. It is easy to grow and transfer smaller pots from different location whether you want to re-decorate your home. If you don't have enough space  inside the house, you can try to plant in pots, window boxes or planters since it occupies a minimum space. Giving plants in containers can be a great choice for loved-ones who like plants. Not only you can give flowers but also green plants like veggies and other edible plants. Other gardening gifts like seeds, gardening stuff and containers can be given to any types of occasion and celebrations.


The best thing about buying plants in containers is the creativity you can apply to make it more attractive and personal. Nothing beats the original right? You can add other accessories to your container or tie a plush animal to add an extra cuteness to the stuff. Or add a sweet note with other gifts like a ring or a ticket to see a movie or play. Add other stuff which you think can tickle his or her heart. It's all about creative imagination and sensitivity. If you like the gift then I assure they will like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment