Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Plant Stands For Your Indoor Garden




If you're bored with your modern plant containers and you want something vintage but classy, I think it's time you try to decorate your home with plant stands. I have inspirational photos I grabbed from a reliable website where I online shop all the time because they have a complete array of gardening stuff. Plant stands were discovered during the Regency and Victorian period that's why it looks glamorous in every angle. Its metal component makes it durable and can last for a longer period of time that's why it can also serve as a nice keepsake or a personal gift for weddings and housewarming. The photos below are example of plant terrariums I got from the website I've been telling about.

 

The picture on the left is my favorite because of the rooftop elegance however I can't afford it that's why I bought the other one on the middle. It only cost $318.00 and it's nice if you have a small space. My plant stand type was developed by a Physicist named Dr. Ward who developed the Wardian Garden Case in the middle 1800's. The photo on the right is a Gothic style terrarium stand which is inspired from the green houses in Europe. It looks exactly like little greenhouses.


Plant stands are great gift ideas you can share to your family and friends because it's unique and not only you can place in plants and flowers, you can also try other ornaments like souvenirs, miniature houses, figurines or your perfume collection. Kids will surely enjoy planting with their parents on this one of a kind plant container. Introducing your kids to gardening is one way to teach your child patience and accomplishment. Surely they will enjoy gardening and they might share this experience to their peer and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment