Friday, July 11, 2014

Adding Greenery At Home

 

I have always loved the idea of having many indoor plants at home. I never thought that this day would come to me. Being able to collect as many plants as possible. Thanks to my family, friends and neighbors who were kind enough to give me the plants that I needed at home. Another plant has been added to my list of collection. It is given by my Aunt, who went to China for a one week long vacation. I was a bit surprised seeing that she bought the braided money tree in an elegant embossed container especially just for me. She told me, that when she saw that braided money tree at a plant shop in China, she immediately thought of me. She knew back then that I have passion for plants and I have my own garden at home. That is the reason why she bought that plant for me. I was really touched by my Aunt's thoughtful gesture.


I have displayed the braided money tree in elegant embossed container on our living room near our window, so that when people visits our home they would be able to see the beauty of this plant. My aunt also told me that these braided money tree will give me luck in the form of money or other worldly treasures. My aunt is also a big believer of Feng Shui, that is why she often visits her friend in China which is a Feng Shui expert. She once told me that believing tin these kind of stuff is not that bad at all. Feng Shui has help her in so many ways. She was able to find peace and harmony in her life with the help of Feng Shui. By altering how energy flows around and through her surroundings, she was able to achieve prosperity and good health in her life.


We should respect everyone's beliefs and whatever these plants may bring to our family and to our home, one thing is for sure, that having these houseplants will add greenery to our house. It feels more like we are being close to nature without leaving the comfort of our own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment