Thursday, July 24, 2014

A Planned Visit To The Botanical Gardens



Life is always full of surprises. You never know what will happen next, even if you got all things planned out. That is the irony of life. And speaking of surprises, my husband managed to surprise me yesterday with a good news. He said that he bought tickets for us 3 to visit the newly open botanical garden near our area. Even though I have never said a word to him, about me being excited to see the botanical garden, he still was able to read what is running in my head. As a plant lover, I am pretty much looking forward for the weekend to come. I wanted to see what the botanical gardens has to offer to us. A friend of mine told me, that they almost got all kinds and species of plants. That really excites me more. I really wish that we could buy something to add on our collections of plants.


A friend of mine, who was able to visit that place during their opening last week, gave me a white peace lily, which she bought for a very low price. They are giving away discounts, as an opening day promo. I knew little about peace lilies, so I checked online for details and information on how to take care of these kind of plant. It is said that peace lilies are very common house plant and they produce white flowers in the early summer and continue to bloom throughout the year. There are also tips and suggestions that were given online for new owners of these peace lily plant. Good thing nowadays, that we could easily look up on the internet whatever we need to ask. Because almost anything and everything has a given answer on the internet.


Caring and maintaining for our plants has been part of my everyday routine before going to work and returning home from work. But of course, i have to attend to my family's needs first. Family always comes first before anything else. For me, you will never know how to care for other things, if you don't know how to care for yourself and your family first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment