Thursday, May 15, 2014

Love Is All That Matters

 

Love is the greatest gift that we received from God. It is something that we should cherish and never play with, because, it is sacred and could either make or break a person. They say that you must first love yourself before you could give love to others. Because if you know how to love yourself, then, it is easier to love others and forgive them when in times they make mistakes. There are many ways that we could show someone we love them. One of the many forms of loving is by giving them gifts, it is not buying their love, but instead, showing them what you can give without expecting for anything in return. Material things, like, jewelries, perfumes, shoes, bags, teddy bears, bouquet of flowers with chocolates and many more are just examples of stuff that we could give to someone we love.



Last year, when my husband and I had our anniversary he brought me a gift which I treasured and cared for the most. It is a true love lucky bamboo. The arrangement was called true love lucky bamboo because of it's design. The lucky bamboos have been curved over several weeks to develop a single heart shape. Now, it has grown bigger and the heart shaped became more bolder. Every time I see the them, my heart would skip a few beats because I can see how my husband's love for me grows too. I am very thankful for God has blessed me with a wonderful family, something that is not perfect but it is something that I could call my own.


In life, we must always learn how to be contented with the little things that God has given us. Greed is the result of people who do not know how to appreciate life's simple pleasure. And love is the best solution, because when you give love, forgiveness, understanding and all other things would just follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment