Friday, April 5, 2013

Giving Plants Away This April 22nd of 2013 - Earth Day!

This morning I tried looking on my monthly schedule and  I found out that I have nothing important activities or any engagement to do this month other than working during weekdays :). Looking at the calendar, I saw a big event this 22nd of April 2013. I know most of us will not remember this day, in fact it is a world wide celebration- the Earth Day. Earth Day is an annual celebration on which events are held worldwide by more than 192 countries to show support for environmental protection. It is mainly observed on April 22 each year. They designated it as International Mother Earth Day by a consensus resolution adopted by the United Nations last 2009.


By blogging this event maybe is the least I can do to support and commemorate the said event. We all know that plants can really help us make our place green and lively. It is also good for our health and can comfort us in every way for they carry life and emotion. I bet you agree on what I wrote because we can use plants as gifts and we can give it away to our friends and loved ones. It becomes a special gift that grows through care and love. It can be used as a perfect gift in any occasion, parties and social gatherings. It is also best to use as ornaments in office and inside our homes. I share this beautiful video that you can do, a simple way to start giving live plants away to your friends and office mates.



I find that plants are better gifts than cut flowers. Yes you may use cut flowers but after few days it will wither and die. Unlike live plants you can place them in a beautiful container and you can watch them grow as time goes by. The love and care of the giver thrives in that plants and any moment you will also see how it blooms and flatters you with its beautiful color.


So start giving live plants away to your friends and spread the love and promote Earth Day, where ever you are and what ever you do. Always think that everyone needs good air to breath and LOVE in order to live.





- Jose Emmanuel Almirante

Author

No comments:

Post a Comment