Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Charm of Peace Lilies in Angel Cachepot


Angels are spiritual being believed to act as an attendant, agent, or messenger of God, conventionally represented in human form with wings and a long robe. Each one of us has it's own angel that God has sent to guide and guard us. One of my college friend is a believer of angels and she loves to collect anything that has angels on it, like figurines of angels, pictures, stickers, stamps, and many more. When I visited her last 2 weeks ago, I was really amazed by how her room looks. It is filled with cute angel figures and even the walls have posters of angels images. So I have decided to add something on her collection, so I checked online for houseplants with an angel container.


The truth is, I really wanted to give her a houseplant because she told me that she recently feels stress and alone at home. Having a houseplant will occupy her mind from thinking negative thoughts and feeling down. Since, she will be looking forward to the plant that she is taking care of and maintaining. A houseplant is actually a good stress reliever especially, when you see the flowers bloom. I know that she will definitely love the gift that I have for her and she'll take good care of it. I decided to buy the Peace Lily in Angel cachepot, for her, although it is a perfect sympathy gift due to the peace lily but for me it is just a simple, friendly gift that I want to give her. Peace lilies they said are associated with peace, purity and innocence after death, but for me, I do not want to associate it with death because they are recognized around the world for its air-cleaning properties.


These peace lilies in angel cachepot are relatively easy to maintain and their pure white blossoms are lovely to look at. Shade and weekly watering are all the peace lily needs to survive and produce beautiful blooms. I know my friend will definitely be happy with the gift that I will be giving her. At least, I will hit two birds with one stone, she likes the angels plus she will benefit from the peace lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment