Thursday, November 21, 2013

Houseplants As Gifts For A Merry And Wonderful Christmas



This is the season to be merry, Christmas is fast approaching and everyone is already anticipating for gifts that they will be receiving on that special day. As for me, I'll be sending a velvety red gloxinia plant in a whimsical large santa bucket, as a starter, to my grandmother because she is the kind of person who appreciates the beauty of every flower. Gloxinia are primarily found in the Andes of South America but can also be found in Central America and West Indies, where it has probably escaped from cultivation. These plants feature large, velvety leaves somewhat reminiscent of African violets with giant, bell-shaped flowers in a range of bright colors. They are available as double or single flowers and creates a great centerpiece for table tops or sill plants for that somewhat shady sill.


My grandmother has always been a lover of different kinds of plants and flowers. I know that with this gloxinia plant she would definitely be delighted since, this is a rare kind of plant, far different from the flowers that she have at her garden. I also have bought a book on how to properly take care of the plant, so that she will have a better idea on how to grow these type of houseplant. I have bought my very first gift at Emily's plants. Emily's plants is a seller of different plants and gardening supplies as well as gardening containers. I got curious about the plant so I bought it and was amazed by the attractive container that is accented with a black Santa's belt and complete with a gold buckle and a white trim.


For more details about the gloxinia plant and all other products that Emily's plant is selling, you could check their website or call their hotline number for further assistance. Shipment details, product dimensions and prices are also available on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment