Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Stay At Arabica Coffee Co.

Starting a day with a cup of coffee lifts up our day and gives us the strength to perform our daily tasks. Taking in the benefits of 2-3 cups a day will help detoxify our body and reduce variety of heart deceases and cancers. It also helps us perform and think better because of the caffeine content in each cup we take. I'm a coffee lover and I usually drink my cup in places where I can think deeper. Many coffee shops offer different coffee flavors that will match your taste and they provide a comforting atmosphere for us to enjoy and tranquilize at the same time.


When I was in Maine, I discovered a coffee shop where they serve the best coffee in town. The Arabica Coffee Co. located in 16 Free St, Portland will give you a pampering effect to remember. We stayed at Portland for a week and everyday we go there to take our cups, morning and afternoon. If only they open until 9 pm I would go there, however they're only until 6 pm. On my second visit, I tried their espresso and it was just perfect without the burning and bitter taste, best espresso I had in my entire life. I guess the type of coffee bean they use and the barista complements well.


One time my husband saw the Arabica coffee kit I bought online and he said with a big smile "Honey, lets do our paperwork at Arabica's", and then off we go to take our sip. The ambiance felt like home, the area where I like to stay is near the glass window where you can see the people walking outside. It's nice to stay in a place where the staff are friendly, the place is clean (especially the bathroom), warm environment, comfortable seats and offers free wi-fi. What more would you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment